Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

Printer is not printing from computer. code###-##-####?

Customer Question

printer is not printing from computer. code###-##-####?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If your printer is configured to have a wireless connection, try turning it Off, for 10+ minutes, then On again and try again.If your printer then still does not work, what is the blue LED that indicates wireless status doing? 1: blinking, 2: On constantly, 3: Off ?- If 1, it's trying to connect but cannot. Power Off your local WiFi router, then leave it for 2+ minutes, then power it On again. If the light keeps blinking, turn Off the printer again for 5 minutes or so, then On again...- if 2, it's connected.... try powering Off the router, though.- if 3, it is not connected, to wireless at any rate, and may need to be reconfigured to wireless. Or, your WiFi router may still be Off, in which case, turn the router On. Let me know how it is, and how it goes, and I will advise you further as appropriate.