VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Are you familiar with the Canon IPF 8000? JA: No. I'm the

Customer Question

Are you familiar with the Canon IPF 8000?
JA: No. I'm the Printer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: What's that mean?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an error message E161-403F and I can't bypass it to get to the printhead?
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's it!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am familiar with the Printer in question and I would be glad to assist you.Well the error means that the Printer's Printhead has hit an abnormally high temperature. This may be signalling the end of the current printhead. You can turn the machine off for 35 minutes. Let me know of your thoughts