John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer. It has become disconnected

Customer Question

i have a Canon PIXMA MG7720 printer. It has become disconnected from my FiOS WiFi network & I cannot reconnect it. I have lost the set up CD that came with the printer. Can I buy a new setup CD or download a new one?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you go to the network / wireless / WLAN setup option on the printer's screen, and connect it to your wi-fi / wireless network name? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'll try. Don't have network on my prenter menu.
Do you see the option LAN settings on the printer's screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes. I have to go now as my wife has dinner ready. PLEASE DON"T BILL ME. It looks like this could take a long time. I'll come back later. Bye for now
I'm sorry. Wireless printing setup can be complicated and take long; I will fix this issue for you, and we guarantee our service. I've already provided the solution; we just need to go through the process step by step together. Can we keep this issue open? Can you get back to me later after dinner today? Or when will you be available to continue?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,