Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

My Epson printer, WF-2530 only prints the top half of my page.

Customer Question

My Epson printer, WF-2530 only prints the top half of my page. What can I do to it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Let's try the following.- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R- In the box that comes up, type: controL printers- Click the Ok button.- In the window that comes up, right click your printer icon and choose "Remove/Uninstall/Delete"- Remove the printer.- Turn the printer off and on, then wait 1 minute.- If the printer is plugged in via a usb cable, the Printer should come back automatically. If not, continue below.- In that same printer window, click the Add a printer link.- If you are using a Network printer, choose the Network Printer choice. If it is not a network printer, choose local.- Choose your printer from the list and complete the steps to reinstall it. Now the printer should be reinstalled and good to go. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at one of the following pages that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jasonjones/ORhttp://JasonFixedit.com