Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a working Kodak hero 2.2/4.2 all in one printer with

Customer Question

I have a working Kodak hero 2.2/4.2 all in one printer with wi/fi connectivity. How do I connect my MacBook Air to this printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. The printer needs to be first configured/connected to the home wifi network.You then install the printer on your computer as a network printer.Note, however, that functionality may be limited. This is a very old printer model that has not been supported by kodak for nearly 5 years, and as such there are not updated drivers for newer OSx versions. You can download the drivers here: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17378/selected/true If you need more help with this, I can assist you via remote installation. Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?