John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a printer JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

I have a printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a printhead carriage jam, but when I open the access door the printhead does not move
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: There are no other obstructions.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue Sir or Madam. Please tell me what happened from the beginning..