John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Afternoon guys,Just to let you know in advance, I'm not computer

Customer Question

Afternoon guys,
Just to let you know in advance, I'm not computer savvy AT ALL ! Please be patience with me.
Have got an Epson WF-2530 and want to scan. Read the Epson manual and mentions that it needs to be connected to the computer. Durr! How can I check if it is? What do I need to look for?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N