John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

First,What is the cost of using this service ?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Charles. This is a paid support service. We are all independent techs so I can't comment on billing matters, but you should have seen the price and agreed to it when making your deposit payment. It also shows on the Account History portion of the Account/Help page. Are you using genuine HP cartridges, or generic/refilled ones?IF you make a photocopy from the glass, does it come out with the black missing/blank also?
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.