John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

New router; cannot get printer to work JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

new router; cannot get printer to work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Netgear C6300
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Cannon LP6230
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
having problems getting new printer set up?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I agreed to a $5 charge; my credit card was charged $5 and then $18
I am contacting my credit card company'
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
just an engineer, don't know about the charges.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
1(###) ###-####is justanswers customer support #
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
The questions are not 5.00 FYI.
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?I am sorry that your worries over your charges have interfered with your technical issues. You will not be charged until you accept the answers that you get from Just Answer. It is going to take some time to get your issues sorted out and handled. I have solved printer problems related to router connectivity many times. Do you want to continue?