John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Prestige Pro805 WiFi not connecting to computer

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Are you able to go to the wireless / wi-fi menu / settings on the printer's screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have windows 8 and I could probably go to wireless Wi-Fi menu if I knew how to find it!
On the printer's screen, can you go to Setup / Menu option / icon?
Your payment failed, so you might want to contact your bank / credit card to allow payment to JustAnswer.
For now, on the printer's screen, can you go to Setup / Menu option / icon?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have been messing with my printer but can't find a setup/Menu. I used my credit card this morning and it was fine I must have entered a wrong number! All of the years I have been using the Lexmark printers I have never had to pay for info?
I'm sorry, like many other companies, Lexmark does not support out of warranty products. I will help you with this. It looks like your bank / credit card company is blocking payment to JustAnswer.- On the printer's screen, scroll up / down / left / right, do you see menu / setup / tool / wrench icon, etc.?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for nothing!!! My husband was in business for 34 years and I instead on Lexmark!!! I am going to Staples and buying a HP.
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? I'm not affiliated with Lexmark. I'm an independent computer tech; I can fix your printer issue for you, and any other computer issue you have. Also, the issue is not with your Lexmark printer, but the issue is with setting up wireless since there was issue with your internet modem / router device. If you get a new printer, you still need to set up wireless, so it's the same issue.Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
do you still need help with this ?