John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a HP 2840 that wil not print from computer. if I copy

Customer Question

I have a HP 2840 that wil not print from computer. if I copy from the scanner bed, it prints blank or yellow only. I have replaced the drum, checked alignment and all in cartridges are good. any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am using a new HP computer with windows 10.I downloaded the print driver since it was an older printer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10 home 2015
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.

I didn't realize when I first read your question that your printer problem is a hardware problem that is outside my range of expertixe. I am opting out to the other experts who can help you better.