Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

Printer wont work, says Check Ink UO52

Customer Question

Printer wont work, says Check Ink UO52
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know the model no. of the Canon printer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
MX410
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I removed ink and replaced
I turned off and turned on
nothing has helped
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm still here
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for the information. The error message indicates the printhead is wrong or loose, it means either the printhead is defective or loose. Your printer model uses those cartridges which has inbuilt printhead in them. So, it means you have to replace the cartridges with new one to solve the problem. But, before that follow the steps and check if the problem get solved or not . Let me know if you need any further help otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. Remove the cartridges once more. Clean the gold contacts on them with a cotton swab and IP alcohol. Reseat the cartridges and check the issue.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
I have not accepted the remote support offer because the problem is hardware (cartridges) related and that cannot be solved by remote support, I can only tell you what you have to do to solve the problem and you have to follow the instructions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
You are Welcome.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
On most canon printers you can remove the printhead easilyafter you remove the cartridges there is a lever that will unlock it.just pull it up and out and wipe it off and reseat itthen reseat the cartridges.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. As this is a hardware fault, I have provided the solution, which you have to try out to solve the problem.