GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

Can I open the color toner replacement doors. Someone just

Customer Question

Can I open the color toner replacement doors. Someone just put the cyan replacement in the slot for yellow?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The cyan replacement toner was put into the space for the yellow toner. How can we open the yellow toner door to correct. We have a Canon c5030 image runner.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You can definitely do this. I am attaching a pdf file with complete instructions for doing so. You have to use the menu on the printer to get this done. The attached document has photos, etc to help guide you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assit. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!