John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My toner light, drum light and error light are all flashing.

Customer Question

My toner light, drum light and error light are all flashing. I replaced the toner cartridge and still have the problem?? Do I need a new drum??
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer just keeps running, does not seem to cycle off as usual.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no...??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the printer?This could be a drum issue or a deeper hardware problem, but I really need to know more specifics.Model, which lights are flashing, what color each are, any pattern to them (flashing sequentially, simultaneously, etc)?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan