John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson printer XP-830 said to replace ink cartridges 410,

Customer Question

My Epson printer XP-830 said to replace ink cartridges 410, 410XL. I put in anew 410 cartridge. It still says to replace 410, 410XL and I can't print. HELP!
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This printer was purchased 11/27/2015 IT's NEW.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. I will send you a remote support service offer shortly, where I can remotely control your system and help you with your system.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No Thanks to your $24 offer
Okay, can you please confirm that the printer is almost new? Have you been able to print from it successfully yet?
Hello, I am happy to help walk you through your issue, even without the remote control. If this is brand new, most likely the ink came not installed in the printer. Did you install the ink into the printer yourself and also bought new ink because it told you to replace it?