Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

CANON INKJET MP 252, HOW TO PRINT ENVELOPES?

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)
To print on a # ***** envelope, load the envelope into the printer: 1. Flatten the envelopes. Don't load too many of them at once... perhaps 10 at a time at most, and be sure to press the stack down so that it is quite flat, no curling nor bending-up at the leading edge of the envelopes as they feed into the printer. 2. Open the Paper Support in back, but do not extend the Paper Support. 3. Open the Paper Output. 4. Load the blank envelopes. The address side should face you. The fold should be on the far side from you, and the fold should be to the left of you. )see attached image) 5. slide the paper guides together to gently press against both sides of the envelopes. 6. In a Windows PC, select these settings in the printer driver settings:- Envelope in Quick Setup- then Comm. Env. # ***** in Envelope Size Setting window- then Landscape, in Orientation. 7. and send your print job. The first time you are printing envelopes this way, I suggest that you only load 1 envelope, and only send one envelope's worth of printing. That way, you waste less blank envelopes and time if your print settings are not quite right. If this answers your question please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.