Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

My Brother MFC-4750 printer keeps disappearing from my Mac

Customer Question

My Brother MFC-4750 printer keeps disappearing from my Mac and I have to keep adding it back. But no problem with my PC though,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Brother mfc-4750 printer keeps diaappearing from my Mac but not my PC
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences. Then open Printers & Scanners (or Print & Fax). Then right-click (or Control + click) on the printer list on the left, then click on option Reset printing system and confirm. Then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left and add back your printer, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,