Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer

I have a Brother MFC 7420; receiving error message which indicates

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC 7420; receiving error message which indicates paper jam. I have checked and there is no paper jam but whenever I try to print a document, the paper bunches up in the tray (1 sheet) and that is when I receive the error.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Seems like a lot of people working on the question but no answer yet! Just replaced the toner yesterday
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, what is exactly the error message you are receiving ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Paper jam tray. lift the paper tray out of the machine and remove the paper jam
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your reply, Please try the fix in this tutorial video and let me know the results : hope it worksregards,
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will try fix in tutorial. Will I be charged before I confirm that it worked or not?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
First try the fix, if that didn't work, please reply back to me so we can continue troubleshooting thanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
has everything worked out please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciatedNote : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. regards,