Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a MacBook model # ***** is it compatible with Canon

Customer Question

i have a MacBook model # ***** is it compatible with Canon MX 922 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That depends up on the version of OS X you are using on it. Click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac. Check the version of OS X. If you are using 10.6 or later version of OS X, then Yes. Your Mac is compatible with Canon MX 922. You can download the drivers and software from here --> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922 But if you are using 10.5 or lower version of OS X, then No. It won't work on your Mac. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask