John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

After purchasing cd

Customer Question

after purchasing cd to install printer I am unable to do so. I bought the disk to install the printer, I was under the impression that how to install it was on the disk. I did not want to pay extra.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. May I start a Secure Remote Assistance session with you, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch?In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.If you wish to do the remote option, please let me know.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not wish to carry this any further. I just bought a cd for installation, that's all I wanted to do but the cd does not allow me to do that so I am going to take it back to the store for a refund and want the charges that I just placed on y credit card withdrawn
Okay. The cd for installation doesn't cost anything.