VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

While printing a piece of paper jammed and while pulling it

Customer Question

While printing a piece of paper jammed and while pulling it out, a small piece of paper tore off and is stuck somewhere I cannot see.
I have the Konica Magicolor 1600W
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please follow the instructions below: Clearing Procedures1 Open the top cover.􀀕􀀢 If there is paper in theoutput tray, remove it,and then fold up the outputtray before openingthe top cover.2 Grab the handle and lift it upslightly to the back, and thenslowly pull the imaging cartridgeout vertically. 3 Push the fuser separator leversback as far as possible. 4 Remove any misfed media.􀀕A. Raise the fuser unit coverand remove the media. 5 Return the fuser separatorlevers to their original positions.6 Slowly insert the imaging cartridgevertically, and then push itslightly down toward you to finishreinstalling the imaging cartridge. 7 Carefully close the top cover.