Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Could you connect me again with Shefin?

Customer Question

could you connect me again withCustomer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please try the following and let me know the result. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Can you follow the instructions I have given? Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer. If you are not able to do so, please let me access your computer remotely. \ Thank you.S H E F I N