Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I was just given a used brother laser printer. I use an imac.

Customer Question

i was just given a used brother laser printer. I use an imac. when i ran the sew tup, it asked for a password. i used the apple password, and it was rejected. Are they askiing for the previous owner's password, or my apple password?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. It is asking for Apple login/Admin password. Please try entering the password ***** and let me know the response. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried the apple password, and it was rejected again. It does have as username my own name-is it lloking for the apple username?
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.
Hi, Please restart the computer and try again. Thank you.S H E F I N