Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I just got a new Canon PIXMA MX492 printer and I accidentally

Customer Question

I just got a new Canon PIXMA MX492 printer and I accidentally set it up with Spanish instead of English. How do I change the language
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to change the language on my Canon PIXMA MX492 printer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. 1. Press the Setup button, then wait for about 5 seconds.2. Press the right-arrow button once, then press the OK button.3. Press the right-arrow button twice, then press the OK button.4. Press the right-arrow button repeatedly to select the rightmost menu.5. Press the LEFT-arrow button once, then press the OK button.6. Use the left- or right-arrow button to select the desired language for the LCD, then press the OK button.7. The desired language is displayed on the LCD.8. Press the Stop button. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N