John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Lexmark Pro Series 901 will not connect wireless to my computer.

Customer Question

My Lexmark Pro Series 901 will not connect wireless to my computer. I have unplugged and re plugged both the power and the wireless connections with no improvement.
The three colored inks are low, but I am just trying to use the black ink.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
In order to help you I need to understand what you mean when you say that you unplugged and replugged the wireless connections.
Expert:  JKalman replied 5 months ago.
I apologize for being difficult about understanding your question. I have solved wireless printer connectivity problems many times, and I do know what it take to solve yours. Please allow me to assist you whenever you are ready. I appreciate the opportunity to be of service.