Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

Need to order cartridges forkx-fl421

Customer Question

need to order cartridges forkx-fl421
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Don. Your fax machine is a laser based unit, so it takes a toner cartridge, part number KX-FAT88 A genuine/oem toner is available on amazon here: a generic/compatible one (lower cost): here: Should you have print quality issues, then you likely need a new drum unit as well: are good for about 6,000 pages, so usually changed about every 4-5 toners. Given the cost though, it is often cheaper to buy a whole new machine that comes with all new parts in it with a fresh warranty. I can recommend other options for that too, if you prefer. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Don?