John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am Pam, my Epson workforce 520 keeps sending a message of,

Customer Question

I am Pam, my Epson workforce 520 keeps sending a message of, paper jam. there isn't a jam anywhere. I just put new ink in. And it wont even print a sheet out. Can you help?
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I lost my manual during a move.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: The menu its working well, t ring to get it to ;p;rint anything is a challenge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It was in storage for about 6 months, I just went and brought some new ink, and it wont print anything out. It was working fine b efore it went into storage.
That is the problem?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I paid you 5.00 already. I need this for work, I am broke
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
ok I sent offer
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.