WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

I get error OxF1 after replacing ink cartridges JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I get error OxF1 after replacing ink cartridges
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: now my printer starts flashing and giving the error code Epson WF 3520
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I changed all of the cartridges
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 7 months ago.
That error code means there is a paper jam. Unplug the printer and look for any pieces of paper inside the printer by opening all covers and look for anything that should not be inside such as pieces of paper. Then plug the printer back in (unplugging the printer will reset the printer as well).Also re-seat the ink cartridges in case they are not full seated.