Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a LEXMARK Z730 printer and have lost the installation

Customer Question

Hi I have a LEXMARK Z730 printer and have lost the installation disc , can you tell me how to install it on to my LENOVO B50-45 laptop ? regards ***** *****man
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.I'm working on your question. I will reply in a few minutes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
On your Lenovo laptop, download the latest drivers for your printer from here --> http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=product&segment=SUPPORT&productCode=LEXMARK_Z730_COLOR_JETPRINTER&locale=en&userlocale=EN#1 Go to the above website and choose Windows as operating system. Then select Windows version and download the recommended driver. Then open and install the downloaded printer software. Follow the onscreen instructions to setup the printer. Note : This printer is very old and there is no official drivers for Windows 7 and later version of Windows. However you can try installing the drivers of Windows Vista if you are using latest Windows. It might not work, but try it. Let me know how it goes please.