GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Hey!JA: . What is your issue regarding?Customer: my epson

Customer Question

Hey!
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: my epson we-2530
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my ink was just replaced but it says the cyan needs to be replaced and won't print even in just black
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: oh whoops
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: yes please connect me
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me just a moment to prepare detailed easy to follow instructions for resolving this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
I'll need to ask a couple of questions. Did you purchase genuine Epson ink cartridges or are they third party/remanufactured/refilled ink cartridges? Have you checked to see if you have removed any tape from the bottom of all of the cartridges? We can try cleaning the printheads. There are two ways to do this...from the computer , or from the menu on th eprinter. I will provide instructions for both.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know if the cleaning solves the problem. If so, and you are satisfied with my answer, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
.