VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I just got the epson stylus pro 7900. The prints are coming

Customer Question

I just got the epson stylus pro 7900. The prints are coming out oversaturated, looking like a painting. I was using an epson 4800 with no problems. the print heads are fine.
Thanks, Doug
using epson inks and epson premium lustre paper
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to help you in the resolution of this issue.You can find the optimum quality speed setting among the speed setting options in the speed adjustment control menu. If the printed image is over saturation, then you should increase the printing speed. In contrast, if the colors look washed out or faded, then you should decrease the speed. Please chime in and let me know of your results...