John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I recently had Windows 10 installed in my computer and now

Customer Question

I recently had Windows 10 installed in my computer and now my printer will not talk to my computer. Can you help me get it going again?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer and computer will not talk to each other and Windows said they had removed the HP component when they installed Windows 10 because the app I had was not compatible with this program. I don't know what to do about getting a new app or how to fix it.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know - that is my problem and I am not very experienced with this technology.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. To better assist you with your issue, can you give me the make and model of the Printer in question?