John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

WF-7610 Had paper jam- removed jammed paper- hit start key-

Customer Question

Had paper jam- removed jammed paper- hit start key-
then printer error come up -Turned power on/off twice -Error Code:0xF1 is on read out
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry to hear of the issue. Please do the following:Reboot the PC and the Printer. But, allow the PC to boot up first before you power the Printer back on. Please let me know of your results.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was not coping from PC
Just making copies using letter heads in the tray. The letterhead paper is what jammed.
Cleared jammed paper and the results when i pressed copy was Error Code:0xF1
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Robooted as requested, no change on printer screen.
Same message Error Code: 0xF1
OK, please do the following:Remove all of the Cartridges from the Printer. Inspect the Printhead and make sure that the Carriage can move freely from left to right. Please do this with the Power of the Printer off.Then if it moves freely and there are no blockages or the Carriage is not jammed. Reinstall of the Inks in the Printhead.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm going to bed. Have appointment with Owner of Building at 8:00 AM. The paper work I was coping was bid for that project
No printer, Had to print info by hand and copy at our main office in the morning at 7:00 AM
Please refund my $33.00 as guaranteed