Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

I have a pixma iP6220D with an error message "waste ink near

Customer Question

I have a pixma iP6220D with an error message "waste ink near full" . How do I fix it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. You can follow the steps below to reset the error and let me know, how it. But, remember this is a one-time solution, if you use this on a regular basis then, the ink will overflow from the absorber and damage the internal printer parts. If you see the error message or after resetting the error code then, it will better to to get the absorber pads replaced from any repair shop. I. Enter Service ModePlug in power cablePress and hold RESUME/CANCEL buttonPress POWER buttonRelease RESUME/CANCEL buttonPress RESUME/CANCEL button twice in a rowII. Reset OperationPress RESUME/CANCEL button 4 times in a rowTurn of the printerOriginal source: