John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF-3640 suddenly has an error code of 0x97, and won't

Customer Question

My Epson WF-3640 suddenly has an error code of 0x97, and won't print. The LED screen on the printer says to turn the power off for a few seconds and then turn it back on. I have done this several times to no avail. I also tried unplugging it and plugging it in again and then turning on the power. Did not work. Help - I am trying to print something important that is due today!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes - my computer is a MacBookPro.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. When did the issue start???
Also, what Operating System are you using Sir or Madam?