VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Adjusting margins so Canon MX870 prints accurately on Avery

Customer Question

adjusting margins so Canon MX870 prints accurately on Avery J8659 labels
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the 1st column of labels is set too far right and this affects all other columns, the first 2 -m rows are Ok but then the spacing is wrong
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: oops 2 - 3 rows
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Can you fully explain the issue Sir or Madam?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** answer arrived too late for the task that caused the problem. I actually fixed the problem myself in the end.
Thanks fort your assistance though.Regards
Ok...