Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

I need someone to install Canon printer MG5620 to iPad. I have

Customer Question

I need someone to install Canon printer MG5620 to iPad. I have a mobility problem. I have printer, paper, Inkjetcorner, directions on DVD, and a cord of some kind.Call or email after 11am & 10pm, no rush. Call(###) ###-####or email (*****@******.***) I live in BayView, 1706 E. Rusk Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207 (between Ellen & Linbarger, 1 block north of Oklahoma Ave. I'll need cost estimate and appointment...I'm going to bed now, 10:35PM. Thanks, ***** *****
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, that's all I need. Price?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. The printer does not actually get "installed" to the ipad. The printer simply needs to be connected to your home network (internet connection), meaning wifi. This is done by pressing a few buttons on the printers built in screen to tell it your home wifi network name, and wifi password. That is all that is needed. So long as you have that information, I can guide you through the process, by phone even if needed. Otherwise, if you still prefer on site help, I can refer some one local for you, but that type of setup typically costs around $100, so it would be more efficient and cost effective to work through this online with me here. You can get back in touch with me here tomorrow at your convenience. Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Patti?