VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I have an iPad and I have Cacon printer MG5620 & Inkjetcorner

Customer Question

I have an iPad and I have Cacon printer MG5620 & Inkjetcorner & paper & some kind of electric cord. I need someone to install it. It comes will instructions with a DVD or whatever. I have a problem with mobility. if this is possible either email (*****@******.***) or call(###) ###-####[after 11am], I'm a night-owl. I live in BayView, WI 53207, 1706 E. Rusk Ave. (Between Ellen & Linebarger Sts., 1 block of Oklahoma Ave. There isn't a rush but I would really like to use it. If this isn't something you can't do, will you please help me find someone to contact. Also, can you give me a cost estimate. I called Time Warner Cable (my wifi connection). Thanks ahead of time. Oh, by the way, not tonight (Dear, I have a headache). This is where you laugh, I'm 80....Patti Poetzel ( the "o" is silent).
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am happy to direct you to a Local and Trust Worthy Vendor to do the installation for you. Please give these Ladies and Gent's a call: Alpha Geeks5030 W. Rawson Ave.Franklin, WI 53132.***-***-****.Our hours of operation are 10am – 6pm Central Time Monday-Friday and 10am – 2pm on Saturdays. If you need any more assistance please let me know. I hope the head pain goes away...VanMagnus Systems;-)