Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I just ed changed the ink in my workforce 2650 and now my printer

Customer Question

I just ed changed the ink in my workforce 2650 and now my printer is just printing useless stuff instead of my college papers due tomorrow! !!!!!
It says "@PJL SET ....... and a bunch of other crap. I have tried to reset it and NOTHING!
HELP!!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. This is something I can quickly connect and fix for you in person, if you want me to. For now, I need to know the following. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's a shitty little HP tablet I think windows 10
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Understood.. Lets verify its windows 10 though. Do you have a keyboard attached to the tablet, or do you use an onscreen or touch keyboard?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's okay. It's working now. I switched laptops and threw the HP in the trash.
Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Not a problem. If you change your mind and want help repairing the HP, let me know~ Dustin S.