John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer orange light is flashing 10 times when i am trying

Customer Question

my printer orange light is flashing 10 times when i am trying to print a dvd disk. it was printing correctly yesterday but ran out of ink. replaced ink today and printer orange fault light started.flashing. i have powered it down and restarted it but the fault light returns and it will not print.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: not that i can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. To assist you further I need to know the exact Make and Model of the printer in question?