Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

How can i fax from my 5520 hp photo JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

How can i fax from my 5520 hp photo
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am connected time warner internet butbi have a phone line but not actually a physical landline , nowi need to fax to unemployment shoud i doit wireless or??????
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: It is a5520 photo smart all in one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Unfortunately, you cannot.This is not a fax machine. This is a very basic printer model, and while it can copy and scan, it lacks fax functionality. You can scan a document, and perhaps email it to the recipient, but it is not able to fax, either wired or wirelessly. There are "efax" options you can sign up with where you upload a scanned document and put in a phone number and it will transmit the fax, but these have a monthly subscription fee.If you don't need it frequently, it would be more cost effective to go to a kinkos or office supply store and pay them a dollar or two to send the fax for you. Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,Nathan