John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I don't even see a power cord? JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Hi I don't even see a power cord?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: my canon printer has no power
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My printer won't turn on. I don't even see a plug. There is what cord that connects to my computer, which has power.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: There are two connectors for the back.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.
was the Pinter moved recently? It should have two cords, USB and power, thats assuming its not wireless.