VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

I need instructions to change an ink cartridge on an Epson

Customer Question

I need instructions to change an ink cartridge on an Epson Stylus NX420 ink cartridge
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 1st time trying to install a black ink cartridge and nothing seems to work. I don't have a book of instructions
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Printer appears to be working just fine, but out of black ink. Need the trick to keep the master cartridge in the open area so it is accessible to get into
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. I am very happy to assist you with your request.

Please follow this link to a video that shows you the needed information:

Please Chime in and let me know of your results...

There is also this one too: