John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Wish to use comcast Dual band 802.11ac to control Brother printer

Customer Question

wish to use comcast Dual band 802.11ac to control Brother printer hl-2270 dw
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Do you have a printer USB cable with you? Just for setting up wireless? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. We will not be needing your service.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you have any issues, please be back. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we are not confident in the security, we thought you would send us a procedure to fix our problem...we have no idea who you are and your affiliation with xfinity
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can provide you instructions to resolve the issue. Do you have a printer USB cable with you? Just for setting up wireless? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are not satisfied with the answer and wish to have our payment of 24.00 refunded.
Thank you.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please be informed that, I can help you better with the information I have requested. If you would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support at http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help Thank you.S H E F I N