Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a MG5220 scanner and copier. I have a iMac also. How

Customer Question

I have a MG5220 scanner and copier. I have a iMac also. How do I scan and then send it in an email? HELP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please scan using Image Capture. Get instructions from the link below. After scanning, open your email and attach the file. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N