John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just put brand new ink into a Epson Stylus cx7800 printer,

Customer Question

I just put brand new ink into a Epson Stylus cx7800 printer, and am just getting blank pages when I print. It worked fine a year ago, but has sat on a shelf since October. I got two pages out of it, and then only blank sheets. I've run two head cleanings, and it has not improved.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I think I covered everything in my description.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Thank you for the question. My name is ***** ***** have many years of experience in the IT field and I am happy to assist you today. If I understand correctly, the printer was working just fine and then it sat for some time and now it doesn't work at all?