Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have a Laserjet M1212n MFP and I can't figure out how to

Customer Question

I have a Laserjet M1212n MFP and I can't figure out how to scan multiple pages into one document.
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have about 40 pages that I need to scan into one document. But, when I click on my scan button and the scan window pops up, it doesn't give me the option of scanning into one document. So, I end up with multiple scanned pages, each it's own scan file.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Other than the previous information I just sent, I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Greetings, You can use the HP Solution Center to do scan multiple pages to one document. Please, follow the instructions below to scan multiple page to one document:- Open HP Solution Center- Click on Settings at the bottom.- Click on Scan Settings, Scan Document Settings.- Click on Scan Document button, Document to PDF file.Now you can scan to PDF, which will be in one document. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"