Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

I have. Canon mg7760 and when I try to scan the error is Cannot

Customer Question

I have. Canon mg7760 and when I try to scan the error is Cannot find the specified folder. Check the save settings.
How can I do that please ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt means a folder has been specified by your or someone there for the scanned images to save to but this folder does not exist, so you will need to correct this.To get to the scan settings, I have an article for you that will step you through this, which you can access on my link below I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go with this. Thank you