Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

White lines showing up on printed photos

Customer Question

white lines showing up on printed photos
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets try this, on the printers control panel go to setup, then scroll down to tools, then choose clean printhead. Once thats complete, go back to setup and tools and then choose align printhead. Then, try to print a photo again.. If you still get lines, let me know as there are several more steps we could try, but may not need to. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did that but still have lines
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Have you tried going into the printer driver, and increasing the print quality? Also, what app are you printing photos from?