Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a Canon MX350 printer which was working just last week.

Customer Question

I have a Canon MX350 printer which was working just last week. Now for some reason every time I try to print something it says it is offline
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am unable to print to my Canon MX350 because it says it is offline. It was working just last week. Nothing has changed with my wireless set up so I am not sure what to do. I have checked to make sure that the printer is connected to my network properly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so but I guess he/she will ask if other info is needed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Do you have a printer USB cable with you? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi I am using Windows 8. I do not have a printer USB Cable. You can connect remotely to check out the issueElisabeth
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry I didn't realize it was that much extra. Can we troubleshoot back and forth through conversation?
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Can you setup wireless again on the printer? Follow the instructions in the documnet below. After setting up wireless, restart the computer and try printing again. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will try again. But the link you gave me does not allow me to access. I get the message "Referral DeniedYou don't have permission to access "" on this server.
Reference #24.25956741.1461612092.96d5dd9"
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 6 months ago.